Eagle Copters Limited, its divisions, affiliates, partnerships and subsidiaries respects the privacy of personal information provided by its customers, contractors, suppliers, business associates and members of the public. As part of this commitment, Eagle Copters Ltd. has established privacy principles to govern its actions as relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Accountability We are responsible for maintaining and protecting your personal information under our control.
- Identifying purposes Before we collect your personal information, we shall identify the purpose for which the information is being collected.
- Consent Your knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, except where required or permitted by law.
- Limiting collection We shall limit the collection of your personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes which it has identified. We shall collect personal information only by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting use, disclosure and retention We shall not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. We shall retain your personal information only for so long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- Accuracy We shall maintain your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguards We shall protect your personal information by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Openness We shall make information available concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of your personal information.
- Individual access Upon request to Eagle Copters Ltd., you shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and you shall be given access to it, except where otherwise provided by law. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
Eagle Copters Ltd. WebsiteEagle Copters Ltd. appreciates your interest in our website. Your privacy is important and we want you to understand our practices on gathering information from visitors to this site and the uses we make of that information.
Information and UsesWhen someone visits this site, our Web servers automatically gather information that allows the site to communicate with the visitor's computer during the visit. We also track the number of visits to the site and which parts of the site visitors select. We use that information for statistical purposes that help us improve and administer the site. That information does not include personal information that would permit us to identify or locate individual visitors.
Privacy concerns focus on personal information, that is, information that could identify a specific individual or entity such as names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers. If during your visit to our site you complete an order form or submit other information to us, you may provide us with personal information. With your consent, we may collect and use that personal information to provide you with products or services, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes. Personal Information may also be used to manage and provide training and to obtain course assessments and self-assessments concerning skills and competencies from participants in order to identify and enhance training activities.
As explained below in the section on "Dissemination to third parties", we do not distribute or sell personal information to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to market their products and services to you. Moreover, as explained in the "Opt out/modify information" section, you may remove your personal information from our database so you will not receive future communications from us.